Jobs - Work with Us!
Join the Colours events team. Look no further for fun, dynamic and flexible roles. We are currently hiring for multiple positions!
Sales / Events Assistant & Model - Part Time
We are looking to fill multiple permanent positions working as sales assistants and models at our fashion shows. Your shift would start when you arrive at our warehouse/office. You will travel to the fashion show in the van with the rest of the events team (you are paid for this travel time in the van). On arrival at the venue, you will help unload the clothing and set up the show. Once the show starts you will be modelling some of the clothes we have on sale. Afterwards, the guests can try on and shop the clothing. You will assist customers with sales, and help take till payments. At the end of night you will help pack up and load everything back into the van. You will get a lift back to head office with the rest of the team, and again you will be paid for this travel time!
MAIN DUTIES INCLUDE
- Modelling ladies clothing (within the 10/12/14 size range)
- Taking payments at the till
- Helping in changing rooms
- Good attitude to customer service (maybe the most important aspect of the job)
- Loading and unloading clothing and rails from the van
- Tidying and re-hanging stock
£9.25 per hour. A single shift will be a minimum of 6 hours. Most shifts will be approximately 8-10 hours, the shift length depends on the show location! The maximum shift length would be 24 hours, for occasional shows in the south of England, or in Scotland.
We do shows 6 days of the week (except Sundays) and can do afternoon or evening shows, so you must be flexible. Most of our shows are on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, those are the days you will need to be available for the most! You will make your own way to our head office & warehouse, exact time depending on where the event is. Shows should finish at about 10.30pm, after packing up you should be leaving shows at approx 11pm. If you have travelled a couple of hours to get to the show, you won’t get back to head office until the early hours.
Our head office and warehouse is in Stalybridge, SK15 2QF. This is where you will need to come at the start of your shift. Shows are in various location across the country. The manager will take you to the venue with the rest of the team. They will also drop you off again at our head office & warehouse after the show (own transport is essential).
High street clothing discounts.
- At least three years work experience minimum
- Must be able to model ladies clothing within the 10/12/14 size range
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Well presented appearance
- Retail or events experience
- Tidy and organised
- Happy to pitch in attitude
- Physically able to carry boxes and other items (nothing too heavy)
- Flexible, able to work various nights of the week, till late at night
- Happy to travel to shows (you will be given a lift in the van)
Please email email@example.com to apply and send the following 4 items with your application:
- A covering letter
- Your CV
- Your clothing size (to check you can model one of our sample sizes)
- Full length photograph